corresponding to the home page of the official website: Privacy & Cookie
The relevance of the information is limited to RODA Srls and does not apply to other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
This information is inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 96/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users. at the time of connection to the web pages of RODA Srls, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself.
The information is exposed to adjustments following the possible introduction of new regulations. Therefore, the user is invited to periodically consult this page.
If the user is under the age of sixteen, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, the consent must be legitimately expressed by the parents or whoever takes their place.
II- DATA PROCESSING
1. Data owner
The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; in charge of dealing with security profiles.
With regard to this website, the data controller is RODA Srls with registered office in Via Cosenza 15, Gela, CL, 93012.
2. Responsible for data processing
The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the data processing manager of the site https://www.ro-da-srl.com is: RODA Srls
If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or by persons appointed for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
1. Type of cookies
A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer without any possibility of virus transmission.
Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, it is possible to exclude the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
The following are the types of cookies that the site uses:
There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which is then collected by other sites. Among these, the best known and most used is HTML. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
The settings to manage or disable COOKIES may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any case, the user is granted the right to manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of their Internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how to use the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to Analytics COOKIES, in terms of information and consent, as provided for technical cookies.
From the point of view of duration, a distinction is made between temporary session cookies which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and which are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and permanent cookies which remain active on the PC until expiration or cancellation by the user.
Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
Third party cookies
In order to the origin, we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the visited site and those of third parties sent to the computer from sites unrelated to the one being visited.
Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
Most third party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to understand online behavior, identify interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on https://www.ro-da-srl.com The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users on https://www.ro-da-srl.com in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves. Therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the published cookies contained in the relative web pages.
IV- DATA PROCESSED
1. Data processing methods
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
Internet protocol (IP) address;
– Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– Date and time of visit;
– Web page of origin of the visitor (referal) and exit;
– Possibly the number of clicks.
The aforementioned information is extracted in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be extracted based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
For the purposes of guaranteeing security (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which can be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users or the carrying out of activities that can be classified as harmful or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be used on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
This site is exempt from any liability for any violations of the laws, assuming the conscious and voluntary transmission of information made public through the services and tools made available to them. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2. Purpose of data processing
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, no later than 2 years.
The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
3. Data provided by the user
As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4. Support in configuring your browser
The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set for the site. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
5.Plugin Social Network
The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-ed-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Google +: http://www.google.com/polices/techonologies/cookies
V- USER RIGHTS
The art. 13 co. 2 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation lists the user’s rights.
This site https://www.ro-da-srl.com therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the correction (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3 letter a Legislative Decree 196/2003), the limitation of the processing that concerns them (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for reasons legitimate, to their treatment (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation)
– the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7 co. 3, letter b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain certification that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7 paragraph 3, letter c of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
Requests can be addressed to the data controller at his aforementioned email address (without formalities) or using the model provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
If the treatment is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a – express consent to use – or on art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with you, see articles 15 and ss. Of the 2016/679 EU Regulation and art. 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003.
VI – FULFILLMENTS
The owner notifies the Guarantor of the processing of personal data which he intends to proceed, only if the treatment concerns:
– genetic, biometric data or data indicating the geographical location of persons or objects via an electronic communications network;
– data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life, processed for the purposes of assisted procreation, provision of health services electronically relating to databases or the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental, infectious and diffusive diseases , seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of health expenditure;
– data suitable for revealing sexual life or the psychic sphere, processed by associations, bodies and non-profit organizations, even if not recognized, of a political, philosophical, religious or trade union nature;
– data processed with the aid of electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the interested party or to analyze consumption habits and choices or to monitor the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of treatments technically essential to provide the services the same to users;
– sensitive data recorded in databases for the purpose of selecting personnel on behalf of third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample research;
– data recorded in specific databases managed with electronic tools and relating to the risk on economic solvency, the financial situation, the correct fulfillment of obligations, illegal or fraudulent behavior.
VI – SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the data. , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
This document, published at: https://www.ro-da-srl.com/privacy-policy-cookies/
It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
The previous versions of the document will be available, however, on this page.
The document was updated on 09/12/2019 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679.
disposizioni normative in materia ed in particolare al Regolamento UE 2016/679.